Is school work too difficult?
That heartbreak will disappear after using the latest discoveries of how the human brain can change! This change will happen with the most effective treatment for each individual. All students make the greatest progress when receiving one-to-one instruction with a caring, expertly trained instructor. To ensure that each student, of any age, can improve their learning strengths and strengthen their weaknesses, I provide:
Research-proven educational assessment and remediation for children and adults with:
- Poor reading, academic and/or study skills
- Learning disabilities (auditory, visual processing disorders)
- Attention problems, including ADHD
- Difficulty adjusting to new school demands
- Difficulty completing homework independently
- Low motivation
- Performance anxiety or generalized school anxiety
- Learning difficulties including dyslexia, and language and math learning disabilities
- Organizational difficulties including executive functioning disorder
- Brain injury
- Asperger’s/ autism
- Combination of difficulties with educational subjects
I can help you achieve your learning goals through educational therapy. My training and experience allow me to find what really works for your success.
One mother shares:
“My son is a fifth-grader who struggles with reading. It’s been a long and mighty struggle, mostly just to get him to work at trying to learn to read, which he likes to do anything to avoid. I love Jennylyn Sterling because my son looks forward to learning with her. Jenny has spoken to my son about his strengths in a way that he can understand. This helped him realize that he can capitalize on his strong points to overcome areas in which he needs to grow. His reading and confidence and willingness to try have all improved. Jenny’s therapy program is a great blessing to us.”
Deborah B. Vallejo, CA
“You are awesome!”
E.S. ~ Student, Fairfield, CA
I have an appointment spot for you! Send me an email for a free consultation.